fairmont the queen elizabeth | montrealThe official conference hotel for Conquer Local 2020
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
Under the watchful eye of the Mont Royal expands romantic and cosmopolitan Montreal, where English and French cultures meet in harmony. With stellar restaurant options and activities aplenty, you are sure to never go hungry or bored in our wonderful city. Perfectly located in the heart of downtown, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth has a fascinating history that unravels through a “for Montrealers, by Montrealers” concept featuring a restaurant, a bar, an urban market and a coffee shop where local products and talents take the center stage. As you will definitely want to stay longer, our hotel offers accommodations perfectly elaborated to fit your stay. From couples’ retreats to action-packed family vacations, your stay with us means making memories that you will forever cherish.
Honouring its home town, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth boasts a brand new design blending a contemporary decor with a vintage flair reminiscent of Montreal’s golden years.
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, one of Montreal’s most iconic landmarks, now offers:
- 950 rooms and suites, boldly renovated to offer bright and dynamic interiors.
- Fairmont Gold : Located on the top three floors of the hotel, Fairmont Gold rooms and suites benefit of a spectacular view of the city and private access to the Fairmont Gold Lounge. A hotel within a hotel!
- Rosélys : bistronomie cuisine, with a variety of flavourful dishes served in a setting with one-of-a-kind décor. Chef Maxime Delmont’s cooking highlights local and seasonal ingredients.
- Nacarat : The new hotspot in town, a stunning interior décor best described as “Ziggy Stardust meets 21st century modernity.”
- Artisans: an urban market that brings together local producers and artisans, fostering a sense of community in downtown Montreal.
- Kréma : an inviting space, with its central fireplace, comfy armchairs, and unbeatable view of Montreal’s effervescent downtown. Kréma is the place to be for the best roast coffees from Montreal brûleries and other comforting beverages.
- Moment Spa : A welcoming and luxurious urban spa, in line with Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth’s new image. Treat yourself to a quality treatment between two meetings or after a long day roaming the city.
Book Your Room by may 15 and save up to $149/night!
Book your Conquer Local 2020 room using our special link below to access our exclusive room rate at Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth.
To book, just hit the button below today and save from $40 to $149 per night. But don’t wait as this rate absolutely ends May 15th.
Countdown to Conquer Local 2020
stay in the loop!
Get exclusive offers and updates before anyone else.
JUNE 8 - 10
FAIRMONT THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOTEL
MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA