Canadian F1 Grand Prix contest
Purchase a Conquer Local 2020 ticket before January 31st, 2020 and be entered to win
TWO Canadian F1 Grand Prix tickets plus three-night hotel accommodation at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth hotel.
Tickets are for Grandstand 47 and will include entry to all the practices, qualifying, and all the races, including the F1 Grand Prix on Sunday, June 14th at 2:00PM ET.
Grandstand 47 is on the inside of the exit of the Epingle Hairpin, here you will be able to see and feel the cars accelerate down the main straight towards the start/finish line. This is one of the fastest pieces of track and for an added bonus, it is also at the start of the DRS zone. Overtakes, and full-throttle acceleration make this a fantastic spot.
The three-night hotel accommodation in one standard Fairmont room at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth hotel, valued at CAD$599 per night.
Check-in on Thursday, June 11th, 2020
Check-out on Sunday, June 14th, 2020
**** Please note that the Formula 1 Grand Prix takes place on Sunday, June 14th at 2:00 pm ET. ****
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who purchase a Conquer Local 2020 conference pass by January 31st, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET. Entrants must be 19 years of age or older as of the date of the draw. Employees of Vendasta, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Vendasta as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted up until January 31st, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET. No exceptions.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by purchasing a “Conference Pass”, “Conference Pass plus Workshops”, OR “Conquerors’ All-Access Pass” conference pass at https://conference.conquerlocal.com/register/ . Each pass purchased is eligible for one entry.
The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive 2 tickets to the FORMULA 1 PIRELLI GRAND PRIX DU CANADA 2020 valued at CAD$249 each. The two tickets are for Grandstand 47 and will include entry to practices, qualifying, and all the races, including the F1 Grand Prix on Sunday, June 14th.
The Winner will also receive a three-night hotel accommodation in one standard Fairmont room at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth hotel, valued at CAD$599 per night.
Check-in is on Thursday, June 11th, 2020
Check-out is on Sunday, June 14th, 2020
Please note that the Formula 1 Grand Prix takes place on Sunday, June 14th at 2:00 pm ET.
Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. The prize may be transferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Vendasta to use the Winner’s name for purposes of advertising and promotion.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Only one Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Vendasta. The Winner will be notified by telephone and email within five (5) days of the selection. Vendasta shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The Winner is ineligible if they fail to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT VENDASTA’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED/CANCELLED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Vendasta, anyone acting on behalf of Vendasta, and Vendasta’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, Your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Vendasta reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Vendasta’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Vendasta may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Vendasta. Vendasta reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Vendasta has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Vendasta reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Vendasta and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Vendasta 220 3 Ave S # 405, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1M1, Canada.
- Social Media Sites: The Contest hosted by Vendasta is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any of social media sites including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.
Subject to the Terms and Conditions of Formula 1 Grand Prix Du Canada (https://www.gpcanada.ca/)
Subject to the Terms and Conditions of Fairmont the Queen Elizabeth (https://www.fairmont.com/queen-elizabeth-montreal/)
TIME IS RUNNING OUT - BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW
stay in the loop!
Get exclusive offers and updates before anyone else.
JUNE 8 - 10
FAIRMONT THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOTEL
MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA
JUNE 8 - 10
MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA